Friday, July 23, 2010

SORRRRY

updating is so hard! Okay. So, Nathan and I have just finished another semester at byu-i. This semester took everything we had. We were both taking on sooo much! We will be receiving our grades next week, the 29th. We know we have passed our classes, we just don't know how well we passed them.
We have just been exhausted. I recently got a kenalog shot for allergies. I don't know that it is working super well, but I think it is making a difference. I also have been put on a blood pressure medication to help with stiffening the trigger for migraines that happens in your veins. This has helped, but has made me paranoid also. I still get headaches/migraines. It is the type of medication that helps to make the migraines happen less often and the ones that do should not be as bad. So, we are hoping! My ears still feel like they are filled with fluid. :( Oh well.
Next semester we will be another tough one. I am taking Media Experimentation, Creative Perspective, Sculpture 1, Figure Drawing, Motivation and Management(educ.), and art seminar (for the last time! you have to take it for 4 semesters). CAN'T WAIT!
Nathan is taking Art History 1, Ceramics 1, Graphic Design, Advertising Principles, and New Testament. I was supposed to be taking Art History with him and a friend, but of course, there are only certain classes I can take period and it did not fit in. Oh well. I will take it by myself I guess.
Nathan might be able to get a couple of hours here or there from the copy spot over the next 7 week break, but we have already paid all our rent for the next two months and we have plenty of money for groceries. Which is so nice. So, not this next week but the week after, my mom and the girls are going to Utah for EFY. So I get to spend some time with them! The 6th is going to be a GIRLS DAY for the family and I am so excited that apparently I'm old enough to go this time! I also get to see Shauna and Amy Edgar/Shaugaard :) So excited! It's going to be a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment