Ok. First off...
DISCLAIMER!!!!
This was not my idea, I got it from Jamie Peterson
and she got it from someone else I think.
So yea.
ANYWAYS! These are so fun!!!
There is a long prep time, but it's easy...
Get some rhodes rolls and start them-a-risin' a few hours before.
That is the long part of the prep time.
It doesn't matter if they stick together cause you can pull them apart.
This is the next part... get some pizza sauce, cheeses, pepperonis and anything you want to put on the top of your little pizzas. The little baby pepperonis make it more fun and easier, that's what I have here.
I got Nathan involved in the blog this time! You grab a dough ball and stretch it out like a little pizza dough.
Then put the stretched dough out on a pan with non-stick spray.
Spread the sauce on and cheeses....
and pepperonis... AND BAKE! I baked this in the toaster oven at 350 for about 7 minutes.
And it turns out to be an adorable little pizza!!! Nathan eats like 4 and I usually only eat 2 maybe 3.
They are DELICIOUS!!!!
ENJOY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment