So, I'm not very good at this blogging thing.
I don't really know what to blog about... BUT!
I thought about what everyone blogs about and that is what they are doing.
SO, Nathan and I are in school and this is just a peek of what we are working on!
Nathan first... This is just ONE of his classes this semester...
BOOK ARTS
Nathan hand sews all the book above using these types of stitching or stab binding.
I will be taking this class next semester from Nathan's teacher's husband. lol
Below are the examples of the Japanese Stab Binding.... cool huh?!
Accordion book...
Cat book.
This one shows how you have to group the pages and sew each group in all the way up the binding.
Just trying to show the layering with the different papers.
The inside has a different paper too!
This is the stuff I'm doing in my Drawing II class...
Colored Canson Paper with white pastel. One of my favorites.
SCRATCHBOARD! This is the board above and the photograph reference below.
It is obviously a work in progress. 11x14 inches.
Close up so you can see textures.
NOW! on to the Adorable little ratties!!!!
Cuddling in the house...
and sleeping together upstairs too...
big yawns!!!
Starting to show her ear...
Close up of the chip in her little ear.
Amazing clean little chunk taken out.
Isn't she just adorable!!! ....Nathan still likes Bitz better... and I won't say.
Hey Brooke! I didn't know you had a blog. So good to see what you're up to. You should check mine out too. I haven't updated for a month or so but spring break is this week so hopefully I'll be able to get something up. :)
ReplyDelete